Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hair hair hair

Okay guys, I'm back. For 10 days I travelled all over Europe with my roommate Jess and my parents as a graduation trip to London, Paris, Lucerne, Venice, Florence and Rome. It was easily the best 10 days of my life.

One thing when traveling abroad to remember: hair appliances will blow up and not work. Even with my converter, my blow dryer and straightener scared me by blowing up the very first day of our trip. Europe was forced to see me with fuzzy awkwardly wavy hair though out our stay. When it came time to our fancy dinner out in Paris I didn't know what to do with the hot mess that was my hair after a day of sight seeing around the city. Clearly an up do was necessary. Many bobby pins and some fresh flowers from the garden later…



Voila! Worn with a dress from Target, earrings from Ben Bridge, and pearls from Charlotte Russe.

More on the trip later. Now I'll work on that jet lag by taking a nice nap…

-Karmen (missing Mandy)

No comments:

Post a Comment