Monday, February 7, 2011

And I'm back in the game.

Okay guys. I'm back. So without further ado here is my first outfit post in months:





Ariat boots, White House | Black Market jeans, turtle neck stolen from my friend Jess, Banana Republic blazer, Delia's belt, and a gifted head band.

Okay ya'll it's been really cold here in Texas. I realize the rest of the country has actual snow and actual temperatures to complain about but Texans (especially me and my wardrobe) are not prepared for the cold weather. Anyways, I woke up early in the morning to go to work and the city was covered in ice. The freeways were so slippery it was like driving in Wario's Gold Mine on Mart Kart (anybody?). So I needed to wear the easiest shoes to walk in so I wasn't slipping and sliding everywhere…cue the cowboy boots.

What I didn't show you is the GINORMOUS coat I wore over this. And the fact that I was still freezing.

Hope ya'll are having a good Monday!

-Karmen

No comments:

Post a Comment