Monday, February 7, 2011

Black and White

Two posts…one day? That's right my friends.







Aldo boots, Forever 21 leggings, Betsey Johnson sunglasses and houndstooth cape from a stand at a Christmas market at a nearby church.

Let me just tell you about the relationship I have with this houndstooth cape. I was at a Christmas market at a church and in between the potpourri stand and the flavored pecan stand was a little stand with a bunch of weird looking clothes. Being over stimulated by the smell of cinnamon and Christmas tree I decided to take a little looks through the clothes…and that is when I realized love at first sight does exist. I put this cape on and all the house wives in the neighborhood were instantly envious that there was only one more left at the market. Needless to say, I convinced my mom to buy it for me as an early Christmas present and have been in love since.

Now let me tell you about the relationship I have with this outfit. When I take the cape off I look like I'm prepared to rob a bank. So I'm going to give ya'll a challenge. What other ways can I wear this houndstooth cape?

-Karmen

2 comments:

  1. Really cute cape! I like the pattern!~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well since you asked, i think this would be an interesting accessory over a fitted tan dress with tights and booties with some type of cutsey headband. and actually, now that I think i think about it i own all of those things...can a girl borrow a cape?

    ReplyDelete