Friday, July 2, 2010

30 for 30 challenge

Okay okay. I'm bored. I have nothing to do. And Mandy is so far away!

So I've decided to start a little project inspired by the genius behind Kendi Everyday (http://kendieveryday.blogspot.com/) called 30 for 30.



The idea is simple. I choose 30 pieces and mix and match them for 30 different outfits for 30 days. Good idea for a poor unemployed college graduate right?

Okay well I'll be picking out my 30 pieces (probably all 5 Points wearable other than my pjs that I wear all day everyday now…) after this weekend. Until then I'm off to the lake for the 4th!

missing Mandy,
Karmen

PS. Happy 4th of July!
PPS. USC Gamecocks are NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! (in case you didn't already know…)

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just found you through Kendi's 30/30 links, and I'm so excited that you're joining the challenge :) I'm doing a version of 30/30 right now, and you can find me at http://www.aprettypennyblog.com. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Just found it through Kendi's link too. I love looking at fashion blogs. Its fun seeing how others put together different outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on Kendi Everyday cause you took the 30 for 30 challenge. Me too! Can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm following you now. Happy Mixing!



    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through Kendi! Can't wait to see your 30 for 30.

    I'm still debating if I will be doing a 30 for 30.

    Check out my blog if you get a chance.

    dressedupgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited that you are joining in!!

    xo, Kendi

    ReplyDelete