Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A date with myself

Well it's summertime in Columbia. Which means it's impossibly hot and impossibly boring around this ghost of a town. With everyone else busy working and traveling it's been pretty lonely around the apartment. I decided to finally get out of my pajamas and off the couch and go on a date with myself. So I went shopping and went to lunch with no one else but my book. Maybe later tonight I'll take myself out to a movie…

As you know this is my first day of the 30 for 30 challenge. I put together a very simple outfit with a new dress I bought at the 40% off Ann Taylor sale (aka heaven). After working in the 100 degree blazing sun with the self timer I had broken into an intense sweat, so I settled for the best picture I could manage. Once Ashley gets home I'll have her take pictures of me…



Ann Taylor dress, vintage earrings, and Ariat boots

Until next time,
Karmen (& Mandy)

5 comments:

  1. I love that you are rocking cowboy boots. Those boots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of that dress! Is it available online still? I'm not sure if I am looking at the correct dress at Ann Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think it's still online…

    i got it on sale a couple of weeks ago. i even managed to get a coat from there fore $3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice job!!

    check out my blog if you get a chance.

    dressupgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered you, what a great blog! :)
    FAB boots!
    ♥ amber

    www.amberandhilary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete