Wednesday, July 14, 2010

double uh oh...

Hmm...if Karmen broke her camera, and I STILL do not have possession of my own camera, however are we going to get our outfits uploaded to the blog?!

Don't worry - I'm going to Columbia this weekend so we will just have to make one of our dear friends be our picture slave until we get this catastrophe settled.

And I do owe my fellow bloggers a BIG apology for my complete and utter neglect of 20 Something the past few weeks. I suppose I could place blame on my lack of camera, the recovery process from surgery, jet-setting to Nantucket, having a mass amount of family in town, and having family in the hospital...but let's face it, no one likes to hear excuses. I PROMISE to have my 30 for 30 choices uploaded as soon as I have access to a tangible and working camera - don't give up on me!

missing you all terribly,
Mandy

2 comments: