Monday, July 12, 2010

Third time's a charm





Express skirt, Urban shirt and gray heels, Venetian glass earrings found on my European trip in the back streets of Venice.

I wish I could say that I wore this outfit to work, or maybe on a hot date, or even to a nice lunch. I actually got all dressed up to go to Chic-fil-A for a spicy chicken sandwich and get my oil changed for the upcoming move. All the people serving me waffle fries and those at the auto shop thought I looked super cute though.

Sorry for the lack of updating but unfortunately I haven't a reason to get dressed up. Mandy came back this weekend and we all spent the entire 2 days in our swimsuits at the pool or on the slip and slide out back. I guess I'll have to start putting on clothes during the day if I'm ever going to finish this challenge…

All my best,
Karmen

2 comments:

  1. I love the pattern on this shirt! I know you posted this post forever ago but still...I seriously love the blouse.
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete