Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pizza Burgers

Today I drove out to Darlington to have lunch with my friend Jess. After an hour long drive listening to Nelly and TLC (straight up middle school, I know) I finally arrived in the small town of Darlington, South Carolina. We went to Joe's to get a delicious pizza burger and catch up on everything.





Tell me that doesn't look delicious.



Limited skirt, Forever 21 shirt, Delias belt, Ciao Bella ballet flats, and Ashley's awesome brown necklace from Charming Charlies (that I bought for her obvi)



I got Ashley to take my picture today. We were outside for a total of 3 minutes when Ashley started sweating and passing out of heat exhaustion thus giving up on a grand photo shoot. So that's why that second picture is so awkward…

Today I realized I will be moving back home soon. Did the summer really go by that fast? Anyways, this 30 for 30 challenge will have to move back home with me. Hopefully I can handle it so far away from everyone…

All my best,
Karmen

PS. Mandy is coming to visit this weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt. And the deck. I could use one of those in the sunshine!

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt too. i am joining the challenge this weekend so thought I would come say hi
    Daisy Dayz Home

    ReplyDelete